HTC One's Gallery App doesn't display pictures in the download folder

david1357y

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
After getting pictures into HTC One by many ways, normally it go to Download Folder. Can anyone please help advise of how to view this pictures in the Gallery App? Why the Gallery App does not display the pictures in the Download folders. Thanks.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
You know what, i dont really like the system gallery either. For me i use Gallery ICS because well it just works. I'd surely be open to a newer greater gallery though as well

mihesq

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Goto my photos and make sure albums is selected in the upper left. Then goto the menu on the upper right to select which folders are visable in the gallery. You can select whatever folders you want or don't want shown in the gallery.

mcpricex

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Goto my photos and make sure albums is selected in the upper left. Then goto the menu on the upper right to select which folders are visable in the gallery. You can select whatever folders you want or don't want shown in the gallery.

Under normal circumstances, what he said, but they could also go into a different folder depending on where the images come from. I have used several wallpaper apps for example that set up their own image folder, which in turn is not displayed in the gallery until you manually select it.

david1357y

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I got it. Thank you all for comments. I see the problem is the "Evens View", it does not display the pictures in the download folder and I find no setting for that. However at least I know there is "Album View" to see all the pictures. :)

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
I will admit the htc gallery is one of the most counterintuitive apps ever lol. Do what i do and scrap it and use the stock aosp Jelly Bean Gallery.

I put it on my srvr if anyones interested

jb_gallery_apk