Saving pics from FB/Twitter apps?

Stuart 3Scott

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I've just migrated to HTC One from an old iPhone. I like saving interesting pics from the web which I can do ok.

I also like saving pics from FB & twitter but to my disbelief I am finding this is not possible!!

WTF!!

Is there any FB/Twit app that allows this or can using a different launcher get round this?

I'm really struggling to believe there isn't a way round this & accessing these sites via the web isn't really the answer I'm looking for. Why anone would use an app, see a pic they wanted then leave that app to access the same site via the web to save the pic isn't how a modern smart phone should operate.

Hopefully someone can alleviate my slight fury;)

Mike Watling

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Bring the picture up full screen. Hold the power button then press the home key. This takes a screenshot. Which will save to your gallery. I don't think there is another way unless you use the mobile websites for Facebook and Twitter

Posted via Android Central App

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I've just migrated to HTC One from an old iPhone. I like saving interesting pics from the web which I can do ok.

I also like saving pics from FB & twitter but to my disbelief I am finding this is not possible!!

WTF!!

Is there any FB/Twit app that allows this or can using a different launcher get round this?

I'm really struggling to believe there isn't a way round this & accessing these sites via the web isn't really the answer I'm looking for. Why anone would use an app, see a pic they wanted then leave that app to access the same site via the web to save the pic isn't how a modern smart phone should operate.

Hopefully someone can alleviate my slight fury;)

Ok so for Twitter just click on the image and go to the menu, top right and it will allow you to save.
For fb there is a app for downloading pics. Picdownloader for fb...
I attached screen shots for you.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371556157706.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371556157706.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 14
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371556175966.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371556175966.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 14

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads