HTC one music connector

jake699

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone tell me were I could get a connector for my HTC one to play music through my car? Iv no tape player only CD, thanks :)

HTC one

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone tell me were I could get a connector for my HTC one to play music through my car? Iv no tape player only CD, thanks :)

HTC one

If you don't have a line in port your best bet is an fm transmitter. I have no insight on which kind to buy but some research online might get you pointed in the right direction.

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
That's correct, an FM transmitter is probably the way to go, even though I have had bad experiences with them in the past, like bad frequencies, low sound and such. The only other way I can think of is to see if you can retrofit an AUX port in the back of your head unit, surprisingly A LOT of head units are actually prepared for AUX, and that would be a much better option in terms of quality, and at least you won't have to use the car's cigarette lighter.

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I've found the best way to accomplish this is to replace the headunit with one that had Bluetooth. FM transmitters can work, but the quality is awful and that can be a real hassle to get (and keep) working if the spectrum is crowded where you live.

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
In the past, I had pretty good luck with my FM transmitter. You WILL get different results with different ones. Not all all created equal. Some only let you select from a small range of frequencies too which is quite limiting. That being said, they can be a pain to use as you travel around because you will need to change stations ocasionally as other radio stations bleed through. But in a pinch they can work. However as others have said, line in or Bluetooth solutions are better.

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I have USB and AUX ports as well as a Bluetooth unit in my car, and I must say that the best quality comes from AUX. Bluetooth is pretty good, but not as good as AUX or playing music through a USB flash drive.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084