HTC one update

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
4.2.2? It was pulled last minute, HTC haven't given dates but a few sites are saying end of july along with the one x+

Sent from my HTC One

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
4.2.2? It was pulled last minute, HTC haven't given dates but a few sites are saying end of july along with the one x+

Sent from my HTC One

Please post websites or links not rumors without backup. Thank you

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

nancybout

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I hate when that happens.
I'm thinking if HTC one and giving my note 2 to my husband soon.. But nonetheless LoL that's annoying. We wait and it's pushed ahead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Right... because if you have a link or a website (or even a screenshot) then it's totally legit. Like this one was:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-4g-lte/224991-update-coming-htc-evo-4g-lte.html

LMAO! You know some of us will never let you fully live that one down.

Only you bro... Bringing a old post from the evo lte forum is pretty classy btw.. That's why I don't post anything without having documentation.. I work for sprint so trust me I won't try to post anymore updates I get about anything because you don't appreciate it.. I don't mind rumors if someone has a source just like I did but it's sure better than just throwing something out there as here say..

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Only you bro... Bringing a old post from the evo lte forum is pretty classy btw.. That's why I don't post anything without having documentation.. I work for sprint so trust me I won't try to post anymore updates I get about anything because you don't appreciate it.. I don't mind rumors if someone has a source just like I did but it's sure better than just throwing something out there as here say..

Joke, meet Topgonzo. Topgonzo, meet Joke. You two have a nice time getting to know each other.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463