goodbye htc one...

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the Note 2..We welcome you to the home of constant lag, stutters, features that don't work, poor quality audio and the shameful need to turn a whole bunch of stuff off just to get a somewhat smooth experience.

Truth. Don't forget about cheap plastic build and mushy buttons. I think with the S 4 a lot of people have really had it with cheap plastic and out of control Touchwiz while others rationalize it.

Should have gone with the LG Optimus pro..Dude you just made a serious downgrade of a phone and likely paid more..lol

Agree. I think it's a better device with better build quality and screen. I never used S-pen on the Note 2. If it was on Verizon I would have the LG now.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Best of luck, but honestly I had the GN2, great phone, great size . . . BUT . . . the pathetic amount of internal storage about 10GB or less just made it unusable for me. The 720p screen is also a downer now compared to the new 1080p. If you could wait the GN3 will be out in a few months and rumors do say 32GB is a real possibility, at least 1080p will be there.

flexfield

May 19, 2013
Visit site
There are just more accessories for Samsung phones in general over the One. I give credit when due. And I was a former Note 2 fan boy.

Posted via Android Central App

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Truth. Don't forget about cheap plastic build and mushy buttons. I think with the S 4 a lot of people have really had it with cheap plastic and out of control Touchwiz while others rationalize it.

Agree. I think it's a better device with better build quality and screen. I never used S-pen on the Note 2. If it was on Verizon I would have the LG now.

Much better in my opinion..Especially the software seems much more optimized. After I kept the HTC One for a week I realized that Android is just as smooth as IOS if done correctly. I won't buy another Samsung product until the focus on optimization and a new build.

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Best of luck, but honestly I had the GN2, great phone, great size . . . BUT . . . the pathetic amount of internal storage about 10GB or less just made it unusable for me. The 720p screen is also a downer now compared to the new 1080p. If you could wait the GN3 will be out in a few months and rumors do say 32GB is a real possibility, at least 1080p will be there.

Another horrible thing about it is that I know notice that over time if I open up just a few apps my Ram usage constantly stays at 1.5 gb slowing the phone down. This is because of the bloated software itself commands 1.15 gb of ram just to run..Im sick and tired of it!!!!!

AngelArs

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Yep, Poor s4, but as bad as it is it's not the worst phone that I've owned. Nokia took that spot. I'll never buy another nokia again. Thank god HTC offered me $100 for (it was worth nothing to me) when I bought my One Dev Edition.

aokusman

May 17, 2013
Visit site

What does it matter if it's plastic, it's going in a case anyway for most people. My HTC one is in a plastic otterbox case. That argument is useless.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

RenoD2010

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
HTC One, SGS IV, Note II, LG's Optimus phones. I swear it's like trying on a bunch of really nice designer shirts to find the one that fits best. :D

It's a good time to being living in Android Land!

Sent from my LG-E970 using AC Forums mobile app

AngelArs

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
What does it matter if it's plastic, it's going in a case anyway
LOL.... not for me. IMO putting plastic over a beautiful sexy aluminum body is just stupid. It's like being with Angelina Jolie and putting a bag over her face. Plus plastic is more flexible, and putting more plastic over it isn't going to help. Just say'in...

nancybout

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
After my phone shattered and cracked screen... I'm always going to have a case, and a good one, not just for cute factor anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Another one of these threads.... Please continue

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372561756295.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372561756295.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 46

saalnaz

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I believe HTC one will be releasing their own version of the super sized phone this year if I'm not mistaken. The rumours were it is going to be close to 6 inches.. If that comes out it will be another huge dent in Samsung's wallet. Also, you may want to consider the butterfly s as the battery on that phone is a monster comparing to other phones of its size. I think if HTC has a plan for a new large phone it will be announced soon..

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad