goodbye htc one...

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
loved this phone and still do, but after venturing into the world of android and large screen phones i crave more...so going to try out a note 2. at least until the HTC phablet version of the one comes out! will miss this beast but i love a change!

factory reset in 3,2,1...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Enjoy the Note.. It's not a bad phone at all :).

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
If you are going that way, why not wait for the Note 3? I guess it should have a 1080p screen and other improvements over the Note 2 model.

IF you can or want to wait, that is. Just a thought.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I haven't had the chance to play around with the HTC One but I do own the Note 2 and I must say that it's a great phone!!

atrpm

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Nova/Apex/Go/Next/ADW/Holo...

I know... I tried but still didn't like the experince, I got the One and to be honest I love HTC Sense 5.0 experience... it has a sense of quality that I did not find the the S4 (software and hardware)... originally coming from an iPhone 5... the One was the phone I was looking for!

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
So took the plunge, just like that! Are features ill miss but im loving the size, never thought I would like a two handed phone! Will use for 6 montha then chooae between the note 3 and htcs phablet. Madlow - im always up for change, still have a soft spot for the one and sense 5, im also missing htcs stock browser.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using AC Forums mobile app

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I owned a Galaxy SIII for a while and I must say that even though TouchWiz has its share of crazy problems and almost constant laggyness, it still packs some absolutely amazing features that would be great to have on the One (although more refined, of course). Congratulations on your Note 2, I am sure you'll love it - from what I hear and from my friends' experiences, the Note II is the best Samsung device today, even better than the S4.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I love the Note 2, said it many time only sold it to upgrade to the latest.

Is it so bad that you can't hold on to it for 3-4 months and wait for the Samsung Note 3, hTc One Max or Sony XPERIA Z Ultra.

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the Note 2..We welcome you to the home of constant lag, stutters, features that don't work, poor quality audio and the shameful need to turn a whole bunch of stuff off just to get a somewhat smooth experience.

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Should have gone with the LG Optimus pro..Dude you just made a serious downgrade of a phone and likely paid more..lol
So took the plunge, just like that! Are features ill miss but im loving the size, never thought I would like a two handed phone! Will use for 6 montha then chooae between the note 3 and htcs phablet. Madlow - im always up for change, still have a soft spot for the one and sense 5, im also missing htcs stock browser.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad