Group messages NOT sending as individual messages...

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
So I have a group of ten contacts to which I send a certain type of SMS message. This is not Group messaging, per se. I just want to send this particular type of message to the same ten people every time. (Note: this is an official "Group" in my Google contacts list.)

Anyway, I'm using the default HTC messaging app, and I always check the box to "Send as individual messages" before clicking send. But some of the replies seem to go to everyone in the group, which is not what I want. Is this something on their end, or is there a setting on my device that I've somehow managed to overlook?

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
So I have a group of ten contacts to which I send a certain type of SMS message. This is not Group messaging, per se. I just want to send this particular type of message to the same ten people every time. (Note: this is an official "Group" in my Google contacts list.)

Anyway, I'm using the default HTC messaging app, and I always check the box to "Send as individual messages" before clicking send. But some of the replies seem to go to everyone in the group, which is not what I want. Is this something on their end, or is there a setting on my device that I've somehow managed to overlook?

I've experienced this happening with iOS devices. See if that's the case first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt