Scrren and settings problems with my HTC one. Help!

nalbagli

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi I had a international version unlocked of the HTC One and was very happy with it, thing is I just bought anew one from my carrier in chile and have two big issues with it.
- First the screen has like a yellow tint that the old one did not have I will post a picture where both are set in the maximum brightness.

- Second thing is even more strange, I had no problem transferring my S3 content to my "old" One, but in the new one when I go to the transfer content menu on settings, it sends me directly to the "others" categories so I cant choose all models just windows phone, blackberry or older phones. Not letting me transfer the data from my old one to the new one. I cant choose iPhone or newer android phones.

Please help. Thanks

Attachments

• la foto.JPG
    la foto.JPG
    294.9 KB · Views: 11

Love Divine

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
As far as I know, there are three different display manufacturers. That could result in three slightly different screens. Apparently, they differ in brightness pretty substantially, and I'd imagine other factors as well. Never saw this in person though. Also, adhesive could take time to set in on a new phone, leading to a slightly yellow tint for a couple weeks. Happened on the One X.

nalbagli

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I would be pretty disappointed if this is due to other screen manufacturer I think color reproduction is very inaccurate on the yellowish screen, and quality is not comparable to the international version. I will ask for a replacement I think but if this is just the screen quality I will have to change phone which would suck as I love the One.

The transfer content issue is also very strange I can not understand the differences and why I cant do it the same way on both

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000