going nekkid aka sans case. yes, there case threads but wanting opinions...

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I only use a case when I go to work. I immediately take it off the second I get home though. No scratches, dings or anything. I'm very careful with it however.
Let us know how you like that bumper when you get it. Looks like a nice way to protect the chamfered edges and corners.

Nemephosis

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh man, I can't decide between the stark contrast of the jet black off my silver phone, or that nice lurid deep blue...

edit: Screw it, I just ordered both. heh.

Last edited:

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I run naked. What's the point of buying the phone partially based off the look if you're going to cover it? It won't be worth anything in 2 years, so who cares how it looks then as long as it works... I've never even dropped a phone before, (I've been playing with smartphones since the Treo) let alone lost one. If I ever do drop/destroy one, all the money I've saved by not having insurance on them will easily buy another one outright. If I were 15, yes, insurance might be a good idea, but I doubt the carpet in my house is going to hurt my phone, and at work it sits on a desk. Between the 2, it's in my pocket.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney