Incompatible Apps

blazer236ix

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Why are many apps not supported on this phone? Probably the only thing I'm disappointed with. The phone is great but it sucks not being apple to enjoy some of the games i had on my s3.

blazer236ix

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the responses. especially that link. It does suck that a less powerful phone runs those games and the one doesn't. I just hope they fix them soon.

ahaxton

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I find it perplexing. I have an unrooted unmodified Sprint HTC One. I read that Vudu's client was now working on phones, including the HTC One. I went to try to download it and sure enough, not compatible with my device. It's frustrating when they don't support your phone, it's double frustrating when they are supposed to support your phone but it still says you are incompatible.

blazer236ix

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I find it perplexing. I have an unrooted unmodified Sprint HTC One. I read that Vudu's client was now working on phones, including the HTC One. I went to try to download it and sure enough, not compatible with my device. It's frustrating when they don't support your phone, it's double frustrating when they are supposed to support your phone but it still says you are incompatible.

this is weird i was able to download it on my One. I have tmobile though

Trey Beno

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Developers should have a blacklist of phones known not to work rather than an incomplete, stupid whitelist of phones. Often it seems the newest and best flagship phones are left off these whitelists. At the same time, EA is one of the biggest perpetrators of the device suddenly not compatible prompt

GLASS THEME BY SAMER ZAYER IS THE BEST ON EARTH. 1300+ ICONS OF THE MOST POPULAR APPS. TRY IT

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Who has tried to use them? I just tried world war Z and it worked. I don't normally play games so I'm not doing too install each one. Unless someone has tried to use them then don't say they don't work.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

blazer236ix

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Who has tried to use them? I just tried world war Z and it worked. I don't normally play games so I'm not doing too install each one. Unless someone has tried to use them then don't say they don't work.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I have it's not compatible with my phone. What company do you have your one with?

blazer236ix

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Developers should have a blacklist of phones known not to work rather than an incomplete, stupid whitelist of phones. Often it seems the newest and best flagship phones are left off these whitelists. At the same time, EA is one of the biggest perpetrators of the device suddenly not compatible prompt

GLASS THEME BY SAMER ZAYER IS THE BEST ON EARTH. 1300+ ICONS OF THE MOST POPULAR APPS. TRY IT

I do wish that flagships like the s and note series and htc's flagships and the nexus line would all be compatible with all apps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781