HTC One Email Notification, Spam question

Baze

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Checking email accounts from the mail app (These are additional email accounts, NOT the system's Gmail app/linked Gmail account.)

Is there any way to check the email from the notifications tab and go to the email folder instead of directly to the email?
My concern is that opening the email when it's spam will cause the obvious additional spam problems.

Also, is there any way to mark the email as spam from the phone?

Thanks

AngelArs

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure what you're referring to. I have 3 e-mail accounts going to my One and they all show up in notifications. As far as marking it as spam from the phone, that will all depend on the e-mail service, not the phone. Hope that helps.

Baze

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, Angel!
Point well taken about the spam issue. My GMail accounts allow me to just move them to the Spam folder. The yahoo accounts don't have the same option or a Spam button or anything.
All of mine show up in notifications also. My question is, is there anyway to, when you selected the notification that says you have messages for that account, go to the folder instead of the open email. My point is that opening spam, increases, at least, that spam. I don't even want to open the emails I don't want.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki