Galaxy Note 10 Deal: BOGO at Verizon!
    I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this just yet but I have taking some Zoes yesterday and at some points of doing it there would be a "heatwave" type of thing that would happen to my screen when shooting the Zoe. When I played the video back it was still the same. It was like the scene I was trying to capture became distorted for a split second and then went back to normal. I will post these when I get home. Has anyone else experienced this?
    07-08-2013 11:59 AM
    Was there anything unique about the lights in the area you were pointing the camera? Might be helpful to post a highlight video so we can see it...

Posted via Android Central App
    07-08-2013 03:30 PM
    Was there anything unique about the lights in the area you were pointing the camera? Might be helpful to post a highlight video so we can see it...

Posted via Android Central App
    no nothing unique about it at all actually...I took the Zoes in a couple of different places and they all turned out the same...but they would only happen every once in a while. I did quite a few Zoes yesterday and only a couple of them had this problem. I'm at work right now so I'll post them as soon as I get home.

I'm assuming no one else has run into this problem.
    07-08-2013 04:07 PM
    no nothing unique about it at all actually...I took the Zoes in a couple of different places and they all turned out the same...but they would only happen every once in a while. I did quite a few Zoes yesterday and only a couple of them had this problem. I'm at work right now so I'll post them as soon as I get home.

I'm assuming no one else has run into this problem.
    Don't assume that. I've seen it a couple times but it's so rare I'm not sure I could even start to figure out the cause. The one that comes to mind happened on my day in San Juan when I took so many zoes so quickly my phone actually lagged. But who knows if that was connected?
    07-08-2013 07:18 PM
    I just had this happen today. At the end of this post is a link to my Google+ post of the zoe, it's like somewhere in the middle. I think that occured when the phone was accessing the wifi network. Some app pulling data or something is my guess. It happened a few other times on zoes I deleted and one of the time I got a stupid Ruzzle notification. Blargh.

https://plus.google.com/110574663848...ts/iexe8BxZo1o
    07-08-2013 07:51 PM
    I just had this happen today. At the end of this post is a link to my Google+ post of the zoe, it's like somewhere in the middle. I think that occured when the phone was accessing the wifi network. Some app pulling data or something is my guess. It happened a few other times on zoes I deleted and one of the time I got a stupid Ruzzle notification. Blargh.

Cute highlight video
    I can't pinpoint where it happens in the video though since that highlights filter messes with the video quality for effect.
    07-08-2013 07:56 PM
    Here is one

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Camera Issue on ZOE...AT&T-1373350163562.jpg  
    07-09-2013 01:09 AM
    Not too sure if this Zoe will play but as you can see right from the start of the video it's all distorted

Attached Thumbnails Camera Issue on ZOE...AT&T-1373350302194.jpg  
    07-09-2013 01:12 AM
    Yea, I saw that. Very strange. I'll try to remember to shoot some Zoe tomorrow and see if it happens to me.
    07-09-2013 01:27 AM

Yeah I seen exactly where it happened.

Has this happened to anyone else?
    07-09-2013 02:00 AM
    We should try to enable airplane mode and shoot a ton of zoes. As soon as I can find a backup gsm phone I'll do it unless someone already has one and can try first.

07-09-2013 05:03 PM
    We should try to enable airplane mode and shoot a ton of zoes. As soon as I can find a backup gsm phone I'll do it unless someone already has one and can try first.

I wonder if anyone else is having this issue
    07-10-2013 02:04 AM