No 4.2.2 update In US, waiting. Who is w me?

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't mind waiting.

I've got all the feature of 4.2.2 on sense 5 with android revolution. Stable as can be. Expandable notifications, quick settings built in, lock screen widgets.

It will be a matter of time.

HTC One - Unlocked, ARHD 12, Bulletproof Kernel, Several mods.
Nexus 7 - Cyanogenmod
Tab 2 7 - Cyanogenmod

ghostryder12

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
The release of 4.2.2 was in Tawain and now is in Europe. Probably next stop is the UK, then the states. I read it will be here sometime this month.

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
USA!!! No reason why the updates can't be released here soon. We are a huge market!

Posted via Android Central App

We really don't have a huge market and there is more testing and work to get it through US carriers. China and Asia have a huge market.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

crackcookie

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I just got this phone and so I don't care, but for all of you whom are upset....why, no one promised you anything, stop being annoying and be grateful for what you have, or, just go and get it yourself.

petaf

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
With Nova Prime and Widget Locker on my One, I'm happy. Certainly not driving myself crazy waiting for an update.

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I just got this phone and so I don't care, but for all of you whom are upset....why, no one promised you anything, stop being annoying and be grateful for what you have, or, just go and get it yourself.

I agree that the device is great with just about any firmware installed, however those people paid good, hard-earned money and they deserve software updates just like lesser and cheaper devices get; after all, the HTC One is by no means a cheap device.

CHILLYWILL_95831

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I am not expecting the release of 4.2.2 anytime soon in the US but if it is not released by the beginning of August I may have to decide to dump the HTC One.

What? Why? We have to stop talking about updates. The update is coming and none of us here in the US will miss out on it when it comes. However, putting a hard deadline on when we get it or else the phone is gone is a little "over the top" right? LOL!

ICEmayne

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site

I feel it is my right as a paying customer to receive these updates. I kept up with my part of the deal by purchasing HTC's premium product over Samsung, LG, Google, BlackBerry, and Apple. So it's only fair that HTC (hell let's throw AT&T in there too) keeps up with their end.

Sent from the One...the HTC One.

daviddlt

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Just rooting for the One, all my friends w S4's continue to mock me..oh you with your year old OS, I just think they are taking too long and letting Samsung take an easy lead with the One released w 4.1. Nothing wrong w 4.1 as it is.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
My DE just told me I have an update for 1.29.1540.17 (17.55 mb) containing "System Enhancements". I doubt this is it and I'm rooted so I'm not sure if it's even safe to do the OTA update.

AMG_Roadster

May 19, 2013
Visit site
What? Why? We have to stop talking about updates. The update is coming and none of us here in the US will miss out on it when it comes. However, putting a hard deadline on when we get it or else the phone is gone is a little "over the top" right? LOL!

The hard deadline has to do with last date I can swap the HTC One for another phone without having to purchase a new phone at full price. I am currently test driving both the GS4 and the HTC One. The lack of 4.2.2 and the fixes - especially the black screen consuming bars maybe enough to push the S4 over the line. Both phones have their pluses and minuses and it is a tough choice between the two.

ejup2009

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I think that's the biggest market, they do not see so ... the same thing is happening with BlackBerry ... They are not that huge market and are looking for other markets with the greatest potential... Sorry my english

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's the biggest market, they do not see so ... the same thing is happening with BlackBerry ... They are not that huge market and are looking for other markets with the greatest potential... Sorry my english

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance