No 4.2.2 update In US, waiting. Who is w me?

daviddlt

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
just venting my frustration, seems all the popular tech sites are raving about the 4.2.2 update. What about us here on t mobile, sprint and AT&T!! Who's with me?

JasonF

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm annoyed as well. It would be nice if HTC would at least confirm they gave the updates to the carriers..

Posted via Android Central App

amroa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
just venting my frustration, seems all the popular tech sites are raving about the 4.2.2 update. What about us here on t mobile, sprint and AT&T!! Who's with me?

I've got the Developer Edition and I haven't seen it yet. I imagine I would get it before you, unless by some miracle, the carriers are on top of the ball.

Posted via Android Central App

AMG_Roadster

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I am not expecting the release of 4.2.2 anytime soon in the US but if it is not released by the beginning of August I may have to decide to dump the HTC One.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
This doesn't really bother me at all. If it comes, great. If not I'm still totally happy with my device. There's nothing "must-have" in there anyway.

ectoren

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site

Oh. I hear ya. .... For now...Just patience.

f4086d8a.jpg

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Or you can root it and install the newly released 4.2.2 European version.. Im sure it will be the exact same when its hits us in the states.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Or you could be with Verizon and still waiting for the One. Then another 6 months for them to release 4.2.2

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2