Anyone else hoping the next HTC One phone has a bigger screen?

Jaimeg123prmt

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I liked the HTC One, but I just thought the screen was too small. I hope the next HTC One (two) has a bigger screen, around 5 inches would be nice.

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I liked the HTC One, but I just thought the screen was too small. I hope the next HTC One (two) has a bigger screen, around 5 inches would be nice.

I really don't see much of a difference between my HTC One and my coworkers s4 in terms of size

Sent from my Coconut Wireless HTC One

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I personally think the current size is perfect. The HTC one max is rumored to have a 6inch display.
I'd like to see a larger battery but other than that I love my one.

Sent from my HTC One

Belhade

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
The screensize is fine. I think it's slightly bigger than my Samsung Gal S3. There's a limit to the practical size of a handheld "phone" before it comes something more akin to a "tablet", and this has got to be just about it. Anything bigger gets too bulky for normal people who can't palm a basketball.

Jaimeg123prmt

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I really don't see much of a difference between my HTC One and my coworkers s4 in terms of size

Sent from my Coconut Wireless HTC One
I have both, and I can tell the difference. The One is smaller, but longer, which I don't like, and the S4 is bigger and has a better screen ratio.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I have both, and I can tell the difference. The One is smaller, but longer, which I don't like, and the S4 is bigger and has a better screen ratio.

Don't they have the same screen ratio? I knew that the bodies were different ratios but I though the screen was only different in size...

Sent from my HTC One :)

Jaimeg123prmt

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
4.7 is perfect for a phone! I lol when I see people holding a note 2 up to their ears!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
lol, yeah I think the Note 2 is a little to extreme for me. I think 5 inches is perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't they have the same screen ratio? I knew that the bodies were different ratios but I though the screen was only different in size...

Sent from my HTC One :)
I believe they do have a different screen ratio...I could be mistaken. The HTC One's screen (phone also) is a little longer.

Mr.Willie

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
It's a beauty. Would I look at and consider an HTC One with a bigger screen ? I sure would. Would I get it ? Who knows. But 4.7" seems right on the money.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Honestly? Not for me personally. Here is what I would like to see.

A 4.3 version, 4.7 version and a 5.0+ version!

All of them would meet the same hardware specs minus the screen size. So I can keep my medium 4.7 screen and you freaks can have your 5+ inch screens! :p Then HTC would be paving a new way for hardware. Hell they could even sell them all for the same price I wouldn't care. I'd rather have choice!

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Only way I'd like a larger screen was if the bezel was reduced proportionally to keep the outer dimensions of the phone the same as current...otherwise, I'd keep it where it is now!

AMG_Roadster

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes. After using the HTC One and the galaxy S4 I prefer 5" screen vs. 4.7". It does not sound like a big difference but in use it is very noticeable.

whoahbro

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm 6'3" and have pretty big hands but its still a stretch for me to hit the top left corner of my One with one hand. I really like being able to operate a phone with one hand. So I'm one of the people who think the HTC One is plenty big and would actually prefer the One Mini (if it was just as fast as the regular One).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20