hi guys, having a few issues with my hTC ONE, firstly my top speaker has actually popped, crackly as all hell and just sh!thouse to use without being connected by bluetooth or aux. secondly the IR isnt transmitting properly. both of these happened about the same time. of course both of these occured 2 weeks after the straight swap date... anyways after some conversations with Telstra and htc, it was offered that i take an iphone 5 as a replacement for 5 weeks (sending through telstra) or ring up htc repairer myself and deal with it by myself(according to HTC). so tjhey put me onto a company called fonebiz who are only on the other side of the country, so wondering if any of you aussies out there have dealt with these guys and whether or not they send the bill to HTC or i have to pay it. what theyre service of the phone is like and what the customer service is like.

any replys much appreciated.

regards.
    07-18-2013 07:59 AM
    hTc offers a one year warranty. If you didn't make these things happen to the phone, then they should honor the warranty. Period.
    07-18-2013 04:20 PM