AT&T Locker 50GB free limited time

Son Nguyen

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I just signed up for this via the app. It gives you 5gb initially. Just go to settings and upgrade to get the 50gb for free. Just another option to easily back up photos and videos.

Posted via Android Central App

grgiwoyna

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Upgraded...Thanks!

TIP: To upgrade, go through a web browser as the app won't show it.

Actually, the app does, indeed, allow you to upgrade and shows it. I just did it.

Open the app and sign in. Once signed in select the Account button on the top-right of the display. On the next page select "My Plan"... you'll see how much cloud storage space has been allocated to you (5GB)....select "Upgrade". Bang! Done! You'll now see that your space has been increased to 50GB.

IMjBI

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Actually, the app does, indeed, allow you to upgrade and shows it. I just did it.

Open the app and sign in. Once signed in select the Account button on the top-right of the display. On the next page select "My Plan"... you'll see how much cloud storage space has been allocated to you (5GB)....select "Upgrade". Bang! Done! You'll now see that your space has been increased to 50GB.

That's Odd...Mine showed the FREE option with a grayed out 'Continue' button. So I just went through the browser to complete it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax