Hey guys, just wanted to give a quick update on my time with the One.

Pros:
    - Battery life: I'm consistently getting 2 days use out of this thing. It's incredible!
    - Screen: Coming from an iPhone 3GS what can I say? I'm in heaven.
    - Power: This little guy handles everything I throw at him without so much as a stutter.
    - 'Buttery smooth': I've yet to see any lag running Android. Day-to-day use is as smooth as iOS no matter what people say.
    - Blinkfeed: I love this feature! I thought it would be lame and get in my way but I am VERY impressed with how flawless it's integrated into the system.

Cons:
    - It wasn't free?
    - Seriously though, the only 'con' is that I have mine in an Otterbox case. Not because I'm careless but because I fear a friend/family member might drop it while using it. Better to be safe than sorry.

I hope my fellow One owners are enjoying it as much as I am!
    TomsAndroid, DWS44 and _X_ like this.
    07-18-2013 09:58 PM
    Same here

Sent from my skz_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD
    07-18-2013 10:02 PM
    best ph... device I have ever owned. Spend more time with it than my kindle fire or even my PC lately....
    07-18-2013 10:39 PM
    I can't agree about the battery (I'm pretty much getting the same life I got with my old iPhone with my same use ) That is fine though
    But I LOVE my One and would never go back to the iPhone

Posted via Android Central App
    07-18-2013 10:44 PM
    ^ ditto'd

Cheers!
    07-18-2013 11:48 PM
    Honestly the only problem I have is the menu button, or rather the fact there isn't one. The icon is ugly, plain and simple. The updates gonna take forever too... But other than that... This phone is FANTASTIC!

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    07-19-2013 03:15 AM
    I love mine .

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.
    07-19-2013 07:29 AM
    Mine has been flawless!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
    07-19-2013 07:51 AM
    best ph... device I have ever owned. Spend more time with it than my kindle fire or even my PC lately family....
    Fixed it for ya (me)
    07-19-2013 09:56 AM
    Random question... Jrb did you used to play WoW in vanilla as a spriest? :x.

07-19-2013 10:27 AM
    i have this fake Samsung galaxy s3 i got it for 20 dollars i knew the usb port was broke so i can not charge it. i played with it a little until the battery went dead i don't want to spend a lot of money getting the usb port fix. so i decided to just buy a stand along wall charger just for the battery. But since this battery is bigger then all the other samsung phones i used i need to know which charger to buy. The battery i have is a 3.7 Li-ion 9.25Wh 1800mAh its a little wider and just a little taller then the samsung sgh-i897 battery

which other samsung phone runs by this battery

its the same phone as in this thread
    Fake Samsung Galaxy S3?

ALL I NEED TO KNOW IS WHICH CHARGER TO BUY
    amazon OR ANY WEBSITE I CAN PURCHASE A CHARGER FROM
    07-20-2013 01:57 PM
    Random question... Jrb did you used to play WoW in vanilla as a spriest? :x.

I played the game some about 4-5 years ago. I didn't really get into it so if the character was higher than level 15 then it probably was somebody else. (Also, this was years ago.) I honestly can't even remember what kind of character I had but I did use jrb(something) as my name and it was vanilla WoW. Does my description sound familiar?

Sorry the for the late reply, I've been away from the computer this weekend.
    07-21-2013 06:09 AM