My HTC ONE doesn't work :(

TjrKq.jpg

what i can do now ?

Thank you

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

Ok...for future reference, ALWAYS make a nandroid backup before beginning a flash. You can do this through the recovery by going to restore/backup and selecting backup.

Do you have a computer you can plug the device into right now?

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator
DROID DNA

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Plug the phone into the computer. On your computer, navigate to the computer folder. Is your device listed under devices with detachable storage?

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator
Droid DNA

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Alrighty, then lets see if reflashing works. Press the power button and volume down button together until the screen turns on and reboots. It should hopefully go into the bootloader.

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator
Droid DNA

HDSOFT

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
my phone from T-mobile unlocked sim card and boot loader

i used this rom " Android Revolution HD 12.1 "

i just want to install an other custom rom and i think i changed some setting in recovery mod :(

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
If Jennifer doesn't get back to you soon post back here and I'll help until she's available again. When I'm bootloader wipe your cache, dalvik, and factory reset. Then install from zip and select your rom. See if that works.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I just woke back up. Op, I suggest doing what Scott has suggested. Make sure to clear all of those, cache, Dalvik cache, and clear data. The. Go to install zip from sd, and flash the Rom that you currently have there. Is this a vanilla android Rom?

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator
Droid DNA

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I just woke back up. Op, I suggest doing what Scott has suggested. Make sure to clear all of those, cache, Dalvik cache, and clear data. The. Go to install zip from sd, and flash the Rom that you currently have there. Is this a vanilla android Rom?

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator
Droid DNA

I wish I just woke up! :p

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app