stock telefone application.

Sebastian Griffin

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Vi guys!
Sorry if this is a stupid question. (Have been using my HTC one for 4 days now)

My main problem: the "stock" telephone application have a green "call" button at the bottom and a red one to end the call. And i want to change this. I installed a telephone application tha looks great called pixelphone. However. When I click on a contact the "stock" telephone-app (with green call and red end call buttons is used)

Is it possible to change this behaviour?
Greatful for all input!

Posted via Android Central App

hodan

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Try this. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications.

Scroll down to the contacts app. Press clear defaults.

Next time you try to call from the contacts app it should give you the option to pick your new dialer.

Sebastian Griffin

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi! Thanks for the quick response. However. When I open "app" under settings and search I find 3 "contacts". Why? Who knows...

However after entering all three and pressing the remove default the problem persists. I. E. I'm using pixelphone to find the contact. And after long press (to call) the "stock" telephone app starts and is used to call the contact.

Posted via Android Central App

zParticle

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
As great as Pixelphone is, it doesn't include a native contact editor or actual phone app (just a dialer), so it has to call the stock interface for these functions. I'd love to see it extended to include both.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad