Error Message

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
About 2 weeks ago I noticed that every time I restarted my phone I would get the following error message. It hasn't caused any problems and I just select "Send Report" and the phone goes through it's normal start up but it still bothers me a little that I get this message every time I restart the phone (and I mean every time since the first time it happened this error message pops up). Does anyone know what the message means and should I be worried about it. Also does anyone else get this message every time they restart their phone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-22-21-32-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-22-21-32-59.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 33

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site

Prior to starting this thread I Googled the error message and came across the thread you linked to on XDA. Unfortunately I tried pretty much everything that was suggested and I'm still getting the error message on every startup. It's not a force close though like some people experience. I just select "Send Report" and everything seems to be fine. As long as this is not something I should be worried about then it's not a big deal. Of course I would prefer not to get an error message every time I restart my phone but my main concern is if this could turn into a real problem at some point.

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I think it is due to the force close error so For Android Force Close Error you can apply the solutions given in the presentation tutorial

Android Force Close Error Fix

Wish you all the best

I just got around to taking a look at the instructions on how to fix the error message you linked to above, however that is not the same error message I am getting. Those instructions are for fixing force close error messages you may experience with some apps. The error message I am getting (pictured in the OP) only appears when restarting the phone. Has this happened to anyone else and is there a fix? Like I said previously it has not caused any problems with the phone but I would prefer not to get an error message every time I restart my phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1