Looks like I won't even get to try 4.2.2

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Owned by boredom...

and that I want an LTE Tablet. :) Picking up Samsung Galaxy Note 8 LTE, I was going to wait for Apple's iPad mini Retina but it may not come out until 2014. Let's see how long the Note 8 late.

I sold my Samsung Galaxy S4 last month for LG nexus 4 and I'm very happy I did. Today, I'm selling my hTc One. :( I love it, IMO the second best Super Phone behind the Note 2.

I will be back when hTc releases the One Max, hopefully it'll be 4.3. :)

Thanks!

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Owned by boredom...

and that I want an LTE Tablet. :) Picking up Samsung Galaxy Note 8 LTE, I was going to wait for Apple's iPad mini Retina but it may not come out until 2014. Let's see how long the Note 8 late.

I sold my Samsung Galaxy S4 last month for LG nexus 4 and I'm very happy I did. Today, I'm selling my hTc One. :( I love it, IMO the second best Super Phone behind the Note 2.

Thanks!

Nexus 7 refresh is going to have LTE from the looks of the leaks, maybe want to wait for that since it is going to have a hi res display.

I have the Note 8 and I love it, but if the Spen isn't want you are looking for, then you are really overpaying for it versus the Nexus 7.

James E1

Trusted Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Anything larger than the S4 or HTC ONE Is just to big. I will never get a phone with a screen larger than 5" don't care what kind of features it may have. I see people all the time walking around using note type phones and it looks like they are holding a book to the side of their head and they also look to be having a hard time trying to hold and text with it. It's just not practical for me.

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Owned by boredom...

Thanks!

Best of luck with your new toy! Look forward to reading about your experiences. I too have my eye on the One max, but I'll try to have some patience before I pull the trigger. Lol

Posted via Android Central App

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
S Pen was one of the reasons why I love the Note 2.

I thought about waiting for the nexus 7 because of the High Resolution but this is clearly a Media tablet and Samsung's Pop Up and Multiview is a huge advantage.

SHIFT_nexus 4 tapatalk 2

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Sure why not if it helps battery life. Honestly having the latest OS is important to some.

SHIFT_nexus 4 tapatalk 2

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Owned by boredom...

Thanks!

I would recommend rooting and ROM'ing your HTC One if you want to experience 4.2 on it. Even then, the custom AOSP ROMs for the m7 aren't really that stable to be usable as a daily driver, unless you're into build.prop tweaks and custom kernels.

Anyway, have fun with your Galaxy Note 8 :)

sMt73

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
The Note 2 is a beast of a phone, and I find myself switching back to that quite often. It's hard once you have used the Note to go back to anything smaller. I am 6'3 though, so the Note is a good size for me. Smaller people, I could see it being cumbersome though for one handed operation.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol