Hey guys and gals, I currently have a Galaxy S4 and I have someone that wants to buy it. I've been thinking about making the switch to the One but I'm on the fence. I have a few reasons I like the s4, one of the biggest is battery life and the fact I can get an extendable battery for $25 bucks. I don't like the storage size, the lag, the screen in sunlight, and the sound quality. I watch a lot of video and I have to do the cup method for sound to come at me.

The One looks like an amazing device. I went to T-Mobile and played with it for a couple minutes and the speakers blew me away. My main concern is battery life after reading posts here and at xda. I guess what are the pros and cons of switching over to the One?

Posted via Android Central App
    07-23-2013 03:45 PM
    I can't speak to much on the S4 but I have the One and I love it. I haven't had issues with battery life. It last me from the time I get up at 4:30am until I go to bed around 10:30pm easily. To me battery life is great. No complaints.
    I came from the Note 2 so screen size is an adjustment for me lol. But I'm getting there lol. The screen up here is amazing. The phone is so smooth....no lag what's so ever....very quick. I think Sense 5 looks better than Touch wiz. It doesn't look so cartoonish. Looks more modern in my opinion.

The only con I have is no expandable storage. Its not too bad of a thing as I thought. I use Google Drive to so that's an additional 15GB.

I'm loving my HTC One....

07-23-2013 04:09 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I think I'll give the One a go, and if I end up not liking it, I'll just sell it and go to something different.

07-23-2013 04:17 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I think I'll give the One a go, and if I end up not liking it, I'll just sell it and go to something different.

Nothing wrong with that. At first I didn't really care to much for the One when I played with it in the store. But once I traded for it a few weeks later and used it on a daily basis I fell in love wit it. Playing with it in the store just doesn't do it justice lol.

07-23-2013 04:22 PM