Lock Sound

Jim Seth

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have been using this phone for over a month now. But I have never heard the lock/unlock sound.

Unchecked the Power saver..checked the lock/unlock sound..

Updated to latest version 4.2 as well.

Am I missing something ??

Please advice.

Posted via Android Central App

roflwaffleton

May 19, 2012
Visit site
It's a very faint sound but it's definitely there. If you have the phone on silent or vibrate you won't hear it, but even at max volume it is not that loud.

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
You can barely hear it, as per comments from people, but I myself never heard it before. There is a modification on XDA-developers which increases the volume of the lock and unlock sounds. Search for it under the Themes & Apps section.

Jim Seth

May 8, 2013
Visit site
It's a very faint sound but it's definitely there. If you have the phone on silent or vibrate you won't hear it, but even at max volume it is not that loud.

Thanks a lot !! Tried on max volume with my ear over the speaker..can hear it now..guess it's a useless feature when hardly anyone can hear it..

Jim Seth

May 8, 2013
Visit site
You can barely hear it, as per comments from people, but I myself never heard it before. There is a modification on XDA-developers which increases the volume of the lock and unlock sounds. Search for it under the Themes & Apps section.

Thanks a lot !! I have not rooted my phone yet..guess I have to do it soon as there are tons of features I can access afterwards :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay