I was wondering if someone could help me or point me to the proper links to get me started.

I have the HTC Dev Edition 64GB on the stock ROM (1.29.1540.17). I have yet to do anything to this phone. I am currently on the T-Mobile network in Los Angeles.

I have a weird data situation with T-Mobile LTE. For instance, Twitter and Instagram cannot refresh their feeds when I try those options while connected to LTE. However, I can browse websites in Chrome and use Speedtest without issue on LTE. It just seems that selective data requests aren't going through.

However, Twitter and Instagram have no issues updating if I fall out of LTE coverage and into HSPA+. I am wondering if anyone else has this weird issue?

Now, I noticed that T-Mobile has a software update to address some LTE and connectivity issues that I hope are related to my issue. My question - is it even possible for me to load these updates (radio only perhaps?) onto my stock ROM? I have searched around and am confused about it.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    07-29-2013 03:02 PM
    i didnt know the DEV edition was fully compatible with Tmobile's network.

I knew partially.
    07-29-2013 05:13 PM
    For me it has been fine since I think I am in 1) an LTE area and 2) a refarmed HSPA+ area. Maybe I'm one of the few. But I do have some problems, which is kind of why I'm trying to figure out how to get the T-Mob radio updates onto my Dev.
    07-29-2013 06:04 PM