Factory reset. How to make backup?

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey all! Been having small little issues with my ONE and want to do a factory reset to see if that will clear things up. However I must back up all Contacts and Texts. Can anybody help me out on how to do this? Phone is not rooted or modded or anything. Plain stock Sense. I'm, unfortunately, on Sprint if that makes any difference.

Thanks,
Rob

dotB

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Try Helium App Sync and Backup. It is free and a fantastic app that will let you sync your app data (you can pick and choose) to your Drive. You just need a computer, download the PC/Mac client along with this, connect via USB to verify, and it'll do the rest. I love it. If you do decide to root in the future, this app no longer needs a PC to talk to before the backup/restore.

jessesmith8888

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Hey all! Been having small little issues with my ONE and want to do a factory reset to see if that will clear things up. However I must back up all Contacts and Texts. Can anybody help me out on how to do this? Phone is not rooted or modded or anything. Plain stock Sense. I'm, unfortunately, on Sprint if that makes any difference.

Thanks,
Rob

Contacts are backed up automatically and will sync when you sign back into Gmail after you reset

If that doesn't help, try this: Google.com

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the recommendations everyone. Completed hard reset, got back ups imported and everything seems to be going good!! :)

downhillrider

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I have a question to add if I can. I like to reset my phone every now and again. On iOS is was pretty straight forward. What Im concerned about is game progress. in paticular in app purchases I make in games like subway surf and FF6. I have htc sync manager for my mac but it doesnt do real backups.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae