Another Group Messaging Question

aballard5

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I read through the other posts and I didn't see this question (sorry if I missed it somewhere).

I am in a group of four friends who send messages from time to time. I'm on the HTC One, there are two iPhones and one Blackberry. Group messaging works in both Handcent and stock app on my phone for me and the two iPhone users, but the Blackberry user's replies only show up in an individual text message on my phone. I've confirmed with iPhone users that they are receiving all texts in a group messaging format showing both my replies and Blackberry's replies. Blackberry user confirmed that he's getting the same grouping as the iPhone users. Seems like I'm the only one having a problem, and it is only with the Blackberry replies.

Any ideas as to why the Blackberry replies don't come through group messaging, but my posts are grouping on his device? Makes no sense to me.

Thanks in advance.

aballard5

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Brief update...I found out that when I go into the blackberry thread, tap on a message and hit "reply all," my reply goes back into the group with the iPhone users. The reply does not appear in the Blackberry thread where I started.