So, I am new to the HTC one... I'm trying to set up my content for Blink feed. When I go to the setting menu it will allow me to add social media content, but there is no way to add news features, there isn't even an option. I've looked at online how tos' and they all show that off you swipe to the right there should be a number of need options available to be added to the feed... What am I missing?
    08-04-2013 02:27 AM
    Did you follow these steps:

From the BlinkFeed screen drag down the the tiles until you see the settings options in the left. Click the 3 dots and it will bring up "Topics and Services." From there you can choose what publications you want news from. If you swipe to the right you'll see social media and apps. If you swipe to the left you'll see the news categories you can choose from.
    08-04-2013 12:04 PM
    I did follow those steps. The first screen that it gives me is social content but even when I swipe to the left no news content is available... It won't even give me any other screen but the first.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    08-04-2013 12:28 PM
    I did follow those steps. The first screen that it gives me is social content but even when I swipe to the left no news content is available... It won't even give me any other screen but the first.
    That's strange. I wish I could offer some other possible solutions but I'm not one of the gurus around here. How about a restart? Did you try that? Unfortunately that's about the only suggestion I have for you. If that doesn't work hopefully others will chime in soon
    08-04-2013 12:34 PM
    I don't usually like to be the guy who recommends things people didn't ask for, but in this case, I have to make an exception. There is an alternative to blinkfeed that is SO. MUCH. BETTER. Than what they implemented. It's what Blinkfeed should have been IMO. It's called Pulse News and this is pretty much exactly what I wanted Blinkfeed to be. Multiple sources you can define yourself, easy to use... I would highly recommend this over Blinkfeed, it does much more. The only thing I like Blinkfeed for is you can post to Twitter or Facebook from it. If you don't care about that, I very strongly suggest Pulse News.
    08-04-2013 01:03 PM
    If you still want to use Blinkfeed, there is something you can try.

- Go into your settings and scroll down to "Apps" and click on it
    - Swipe to the right twice until you are under the "All" tab
    - Scroll down until you see"HTC Sense" and select it (make sure it is "HTC Sense")
    - In the app info, click the button that says "Clear Data"

This will reset Blinkfeed, your home screen, and your app drawer.
    You will not lose any apps or personal settings, but you will have to set up your home screens again

Posted via Android Central App
    08-04-2013 03:48 PM
    Go to Apps and make sure you didn't accidentally force stop/disable HTC News Plugin.
    Jean le Roux likes this.
    08-04-2013 05:48 PM
    Yep, that was the problem. I had disabled that feature. Thanks for your help!

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    08-04-2013 09:21 PM