When using camera screen turns pink

BitchImFatJesus

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Last night when I was trying to take a picture, my screen turned really pink and it never changed. Does anyone know what this is? My camera is fine now, but I would like to know what that is.

Posted via Android Central App

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
And also, did you take a picture in bright sunlight? That may have caused it if you did. And then did it just go away randomly or did you take a picture in a dark room and it went away?

BitchImFatJesus

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
That picture I was in my brothers room and it didn't go away no matter how hard I tried. I had to exit the camera to get rid of it

Posted via Android Central App

chrisxpierce

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Did you reset to default? Open Camera, tap the 3 vertical dots, then scroll all the way to bottom, and hit the reset to default. Might be worth a try. Also: Do you have a colored case? The flash may be reflecting the colored case.

Ninjatogo

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
how did u correct it...??

Ajay, this is a really old and known problem with the HTC One. The pink comes from a defective camera sensor. The only way to truly fix it it to send your phone back to HTC and they will repair it. They will usually repair it free of charge, even paying for the shipping sometimes. Try calling/emailing the repair center.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34