Unlocking Bootloader

emirozmen

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I am going to unlock the bootloader on my HTC One. I know it will erase all of my data. How can I completely backup all of my data and then restore to turn completely into the settings I am now, with icon widget arangements and even nova launcher setup, and of course all my settings.

Thanks!

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I am going to unlock the bootloader on my HTC One. I know it will erase all of my data. How can I completely backup all of my data and then restore to turn completely into the settings I am now, with icon widget arangements and even nova launcher setup, and of course all my settings.

Thanks!

Transfer it to the c drive on your computer.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
If I copy all the folders in my internal storage. And then do the opposite when restoring, will things like Nova Launcher layout come back?

If you have titanium backup files on the card copy them over as well. That's if you are rooted. If not just reinstall from Google play. Just copy all files over and you should be good.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

lt thistle

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
If you are also considering going s-off you could use the revone method to unlock your bootloader and it will not wipe your phone.

Sent from my Tranquil HTC One with tapatalk 2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes