Is there something wrong with my battery?

blessedred

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
I usually get 12-15 with 2-3 hours of screen on time. The battery is usually down to 15-20%. I remember watching reviews a while ago and someone said that they got 6 hours of screen on time. Even in heavy use I can't break 4. Is there something wrong with my One? And also some reviewers say it takes a while to charge like 6 hours but my phone takes 2-3 hours to charge. It seems weird. Please respond.

Posted via HTC One on Android Central App

anonymous495876038576

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I usually get 12-15 with 2-3 hours of screen on time. The battery is usually down to 15-20%. I remember watching reviews a while ago and someone said that they got 6 hours of screen on time. Even in heavy use I can't break 4. Is there something wrong with my One? And also some reviewers say it takes a while to charge like 6 hours but my phone takes 2-3 hours to charge. It seems weird. Please respond.

Posted via HTC One on Android Central App

It would largely depend on signal strength and if you are on WiFi/data and what you are doing during those usage hours

Sent from my XT881 using AC Forums mobile app

Sir_OBi

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I normally get about 4/5 hours of screen time, but to be fair I do keep the screen brightness pretty low. Download GSAM battery tool or something equivalent and see if something is draining the battery. Also my phone usually charges in about 3 hours too so wouldn't worry about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer