2nd update from AT&T. Could this be the one!!!!

SUADE8880

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I was able to finally download the new update. Looks like its only 20MB. If someone care to share whats this update is all about would be cool. :)

5k10.png

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I was able to finally download the new update. Looks like its only 20MB. If someone care to share whats this update is all about would be cool. :)

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5138/5k10.png

It's probably a tweak to the large update released last week or two weeks ago I forget now. Time to flash stock Recovery.

AT&T HTC One MoDaCo.Switch Beta 8
Nexus 7 2013 Unlocked Root + TWRP
Chromecast

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Do me a favor. Goto your settings under about and Baseband. Type out what your Baseband reads. Curious.

Also for anyone interested I'll post the update zip.

Chromecast

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I heard that the 4.2.2 update for the HTC One was killed off by ATT once communications president George R.R. Martin found out it was going to be popular.

AMG_Roadster

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Hmmmm. I wonder if this new updated would have solved the issues the 250mb update created for me concerning call quality & ability to connect a call. The issue was bad enough that I ended up returning the HTC One and got the S4.

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Hmmmm. I wonder if this new updated would have solved the issues the 250mb update created for me concerning call quality & ability to connect a call. The issue was bad enough that I ended up returning the HTC One and got the S4.

What?! That's a bit extreme. You could have gone back to the previous software version

Chromecast

AMG_Roadster

May 19, 2013
Visit site
It might have been a bit extreme but there was some logic behind my decision. It was just not frustration with the phone portion of the device no longer working. I figured that even if I rolled back now when 4.2.2 or 4.3 was rolled out I would be back in the same position. I am also interested in running Google Wallet which can be done on the S4* but not the HTC One. The "funny" thing is my wife's HTC One does not have the same issues with the update my phone did.

Now the sh*tty thing is that I planned on rooting my S4 to install Google Wallet. However I did not have a chance and the damn update was pushed to and installed on my device without my intervention so now I can't the device.

I may end up returning the S4 and getting the G2 when it lands.

To be honest I am not totally happy with either the S4 or the HTC One. I want the screen size and camera from the S4 and pretty much everything else from the HTC One. I prefer having an SD card like the S4 but it is not a deal breaker.

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
No. The HTC One is a 4.7 inch screen and the S4 is a 5 inch.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

Right.

The s4 is also super amoled where the htc one is an lcd3. I love the display on the one. I can't stand the over saturation on the super amoled displays.

Sent from my HTC One

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Right.

The s4 is also super amoled where the htc one is an lcd3. I love the display on the one. I can't stand the over saturation on the super amoled displays.

Sent from my HTC One

I love blue and black and the amoled is great on that. Plus it makes my son's blue eyes stand out like crazy.