HTC ONE Screen comes out from sides

meschino

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I wanted to ask if someone noticed on their handsets if their screen is fit to the case. Mine is slightly raised mostly on the right side. I can literally push the screen down about 1 mm into the case and when i do that it pressures on the lcd a bit. Has anyone encountered this problem?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Mine is fully sealed and to the glass. No gaps.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Don't think it's normal. My screen is flush with the speaker grills

AT&T HTC One MoDaCo.Switch Beta 8
Nexus 7 2013 Unlocked Root + TWRP
Chromecast

Apex43

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Even if it was a problem HTC aren't very good at understanding you want something returned. So just keep it, and put a case on. Mine gas gaps and rough edges everywhere but they won't let it be returned.

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Even if it was a problem HTC aren't very good at understanding you want something returned. So just keep it, and put a case on. Mine gas gaps and rough edges everywhere but they won't let it be returned.

You should have tried the returns from where you purchased it. Personally my first one and only was has been perfect. No issues at all. However I did have a friend with an issue who was able to get replacement units.

AT&T HTC One MoDaCo.Switch Beta 8
Nexus 7 2013 Unlocked Root + TWRP
Chromecast

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I totally disagree. Return the device if you aren't happy with it.

Apex43

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I bought my phone from the HTC website. 2 weeks of trying to get it returned and be told people will call me back and no reply from them. So praise the lord if you bought it from a store