Hello. I'm looking for help to fix my HTC One please. Whenever I click a link in my Twitter app, I end up at a Linkbucks page. Does anyone have any experience of this and are you able to advise me of a fix please? Thank you!
    08-13-2013 01:05 AM
    Hello. I'm looking for help to fix my HTC One please. Whenever I click a link in my Twitter app, I end up at a Linkbucks page. Does anyone have any experience of this and are you able to advise me of a fix please? Thank you!
    What browser are you using?

Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in Taco Nation, while using an HTC One.
    08-13-2013 01:17 AM
    Do a factory reset and quit sideloading apps.
    Downtown Taco likes this.
    08-13-2013 04:32 PM
    Standard Android browser. If I do a factory reset there's hours of work getting my phone back to how I like it. Surely there's a fix? What does sideloading mean in regard to apps? I only get them from the Play Store.
    Thanks in advance.
    08-13-2013 04:50 PM
    Standard Android browser. If I do a factory reset there's hours of work getting my phone back to how I like it. Surely there's a fix? What does sideloading mean in regard to apps? I only get them from the Play Store.
    Thanks in advance.
    Check the browser settings, see if it changed anything. Look for weird apps and such in the application settings. Otherwise, use Chrome. Still not satisfied? Factory reset? And if that doesn't work, I always take phone donations. :rolleyes:

Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.
    08-13-2013 05:01 PM
    Thanks in advance.
    If you don't install 3rd party apps from outside the Play Store (sideloading), then you somehow let those programs overtake your phone.

Try these - they're reputable. You should be able to identify and uninstall the apps causing the problems.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...out.addetector

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...irpushdetector
    08-14-2013 08:39 AM
    Close the google chrome app, go to settings and select Google Chrome.

Force stop, then clear cache and clear data..
    This worked for me
    09-10-2013 03:10 AM
    Hi everybody, sorry for my English, i solved that problem, changing the DNS in the options of the wifi, some app that i installed, change the DNS and redirecting all the links of twitter, facebook to linckbucks, then i wrote the google DNS, in firstplace 8.8.8.8 in second place 8.8.4.4, and problem solved.
    09-17-2013 06:33 AM
    Thanks for your help everyone. I left it for a month and it no longer happens. Maybe an update fixed it? Thanks.
    10-08-2013 04:46 PM