ATT Update Help

TSkizzle

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Having a problem installing the lastest ATT update. I recently unlocked the bootloader on my phone. I haven't installed a custom Rom or flashed the Kernel, just unlocked the bootloader. Each time I have downloaded the update, the phone restarts and goes into recovery mode. The first time it happened, I tried to install from zip since that's what I did when I unlocked the bootloader, but it just errored out and my little droid guy got the red triangle so I just restarted the phone. The second time I just went straight to reboot now. I got the message saying Android was optimizing apps but when I checked the software version, I was still on 1.26.502.12 instead of 1.26.502.15 which is what I read it should be after the update. I know it's just an update for the LTE bands but I'd like to know how to properly update my phone before the next Android update (4.2 or 4.3, whatever it is) is pushed out. Can someone shed some light on this for me?

Sent from my ONE on Android Central App

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Hello there. I just want to ask, when you unlocked the bootloader did you install a recovery? Either twrp or cwm?

Posted via Android Central App

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
You can't install An over the air update like that with a custom recovery. You need to have your stock rom and stock Recovery.

Sent from my HTC One

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888