Hi,
    I recently noticed that my power button is kinda "sunk in" which results in that I don't get the "click" feedback when I press the power button. I find this kinda annoying, I tried comparing my power button to my cousin's, and it is clear that his power button is further out, and gives the "click" feedback when you press it.

What I'm wondering is, is it possible to send my phone back because of this issue, and get a new one? Or can it be fixed? Also, is it possible to save all my current settings/contacts/apps to my computer? I know it's possible to save some of my settings, but I'm not really sure how it works.
    08-16-2013 07:03 AM
    Hi,
    I recently noticed that my power button is kinda "sunk in" which results in that I don't get the "click" feedback when I press the power button. I find this kinda annoying, I tried comparing my power button to my cousin's, and it is clear that his power button is further out, and gives the "click" feedback when you press it.

What I'm wondering is, is it possible to send my phone back because of this issue, and get a new one? Or can it be fixed? Also, is it possible to save all my current settings/contacts/apps to my computer? I know it's possible to save some of my settings, but I'm not really sure how it works.
    How old is the phone? Where did you get it from? (Store wise)

If it was over 30 days ago my bet is HTC will have to handle the claim. I would think it would be free but give them a call. They should answer any questions that you may have.
    08-16-2013 07:10 AM
    I'm not from the US so you probably wouldn't know it But I bought the phone in the beginning of May.
    08-16-2013 07:18 AM
    Similar situation with me and my wife. Mine has a click and hers doesn't. It doesn't bother her but it drives me crazy!

Sent from my Google Play Edition HTC ONE.
    08-16-2013 07:34 AM
    This thread makes me want go and watch Titanic again.....
    08-16-2013 07:33 PM
    I had this issue where my power button was recessed. I returned to AT&T during the 14 days. Now, about 2 months later, it appears to be sorta sunk.
    08-16-2013 09:50 PM
    I have this same problem on my black Sprint variant. It bothered me for the first few days, then I kinda became used to it. Thought about returning it and swapping it out, but eh whatevs lol... It works for me.
    08-16-2013 10:00 PM
    I have a black sprint One, and it came with the power button flush with the top of the phone, when I compared it to my GF's silver one whose power button stuck out a bit I thought it was weird but it never really bothered me.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    08-16-2013 10:47 PM