Wirefly Has Verizon HTC One for $149.99, New Subscribers And Upgrades

Groovysunflowers

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Target and radio shack 99$

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I got my 64gb the day it released for $99

This thread/the link posted is directed towards the newly announced release of the VERIZON HTC One, not other carrier models that we know are already available and cheaper. This Wirefly news is the cheapest offer for the (verizon) phone as of right now.

mr.wiggly

May 28, 2013
Visit site
This thread/the link posted is directed towards the newly announced release of the VERIZON HTC One, not other carrier models that we know are already available and cheaper. This Wirefly news is the cheapest offer for the (verizon) phone as of right now.

got ya sorry

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

kgirot58

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I was about to preorder on WireFly and clicked the features link to find that it is being released with OS 4.1, not the 4.2.2 that has been reported. Anyone know the scoop on this? I contacted HTC and they said it was up to the carrier. Does anyone know if this is a mistake or for real? If I buy this 4.1 version, will it update to 4.2.2 or 4.3 whenever it's released?

Groovysunflowers

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I was about to preorder on WireFly and clicked the features link to find that it is being released with OS 4.1, not the 4.2.2 that has been reported. Anyone know the scoop on this? I contacted HTC and they said it was up to the carrier. Does anyone know if this is a mistake or for real? If I buy this 4.1 version, will it update to 4.2.2 or 4.3 whenever it's released?

External sites like that tend to copy and paste spec sheets. Not sure if wirefly has a reputation of doing that but I'm almost positive that it'll have 4.2.2 out of the box.

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
It's really great that these 3rd party retailers are offering it as low as 99 right off the bat. It is still the best phone on the market and is even better at these prices:)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000