Purchased a new phone at after noticing that a large box had the price incorrectly marked down to 99 bucks. Love the phone. It is screaming fast. However, I have a few questions.

1. On my old Evo OG and 3D, I was able to pull down the notification bar to switch between apps that I was using. On this new phone the apps are missing from the top of the notification bar when I drag it down. Is there an easy way to flip between apps that I am using at the same time?

2. On blink feed, I've learned how to include different apps, however, can blink feed look at different apps and websites at the same time? I'd I have to constantly switch what app blink feed is using it seems rather pointless.

3. One of the biggest reasons I prefer android over iOS is the ability to mount the phone. on the computer and simply use it as an external hard drive. However, when I tried connecting the phone to the computer, I never had the option to mount it.

Thanks for your help.
    08-24-2013 09:59 PM
    If you double tap the home button, a display of the 9 most recent apps used is shown.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4
    08-24-2013 10:25 PM
    1. was answered.

2. Not sure what you mean by "app". Blinkfeed IS an app, embedded in Sense 5. It's a news reader/aggregator that pulls stories from a fairly limited list of websites. You can only view one article/post/blog at a time.

3. Your computer should read the phone when it's plugged in. You might try Settings - Developer options - USB debugging, then plug it in again.
    08-24-2013 10:41 PM
    You may need to download the HTC one drivers. To do so, install the HTC sync manager. You can uninstall it right afterwards and the drivers will remain.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    08-25-2013 09:45 AM
    I just received my One. It looks like a great phone, but I have an issue. My location at work has terrible reception for my carrier so I'm always roaming while at work. I can't use internet, but making calls and using text messaging has never been an issue. With this phone the Roaming feature is literally missing. It is supposed to be under settings-mobile data- and pow 5-6 different choices.... Except mine only has TWO- 4G Settings & Network Mode. It's missing all of the others shown in every internet search that I've done. Even the manual that came with this phone states the Roaming feature should be found right there but mine is missing. I'm wondering if anybody else had this issue and what you may have done to get this fixed? I'm dreading having to mail the phone back and wait for another to come and possibly have the same issue.
    08-28-2013 06:15 PM