Is a Zoe screen capture the same quality as a single shot?

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
After some experimenting, I just can't tell from the screen on the One itself. I suppose that I can check tomorrow at work on a computer screen, but I was just curious whether the screen selection from a Zoe is the same quality as if I just snapped a single shot of the same scene. Any thoughts?

Posted via Android Central App

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Yes they are, Zoes are composed of 3 second video and about 20 pictures.

Zoes are great for pictures of children, animals or groups of people. You can do a lot of things to a Zoe afterwards like object removal, sequence shot or always smile.

AdamsHouseCat

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
After some experimenting, I just can't tell from the screen on the One itself. I suppose that I can check tomorrow at work on a computer screen, but I was just curious whether the screen selection from a Zoe is the same quality as if I just snapped a single shot of the same scene. Any thoughts?

Yes it is. It is a sequence of full resolution stills, accompanied by a parallel video audio clip. You can take a ZOE group picture, and pick the frame where everyone's eyes are open and save that one frame as a full resolution still.

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Awesome, thanks guys! I just wanted to make sure that I was getting the same quality from a still frame it sounds like that's exactly what is happening!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams