Is anyone thinking of switching from their HTC One to a Moto X?

Posted via Android Central App
    08-25-2013 09:11 PM
    Why would you want to downgrade?
    08-25-2013 09:13 PM
    Only the spec nerds think it's a downgrade.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    08-25-2013 09:14 PM
    To be honest, it looks nice. But I only change phones when my agreement is up. So, no.

Posted via Android Central App
    Topgonzo likes this.
    08-25-2013 09:18 PM
    Actually there's nothing insanely special about the moto x. The moto rep was in my Verizon store the day I picked up my one and he let me play with the moto x he had. It was a nice phone but the camera suuuuucks. And by that I mean it very inconsistent. The moto x is cool and I actually considered waiting but you can actually tell the difference in the screen quality between the one and the moto x. And to me at least camera quality is a huge deal plus the beats audio and the boom sound speakers blow the moto x away in terms of music. Now the only thing I could see getting the moto x over the one would be that it's got the voice feature which was pretty awesome but it didn't work all the time.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4
    08-25-2013 09:18 PM
    it is 100% a downgrade from the HTC ONE and the S4.... imho... ... ...
    08-25-2013 09:33 PM
    I really like the Moto X and I will be getting it. The screen is nice, but the one's is better. The Moto X is smooth, smoother then the one in my opinion. The camera on the X was par, I know the one's camera is probably better in the long run. But for me its the form factor, I love the feel of the X, and I've always been a Motorola fan. The X is not a jaw dropping phone and I don't think it was built for that. The One is visually stunning and seems to be made with premium materials. But the X just seems to be a solid phone with quality specs and smooth user interface.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    08-25-2013 09:34 PM
    I really like the Moto X and I will be getting it. The screen is nice, but the one's is better. The Moto X is smooth, smoother then the one in my opinion. The camera on the X was par, I know the one's camera is probably better in the long run. But for me its the form factor, I love the feel of the X, and I've always been a Motorola fan.

I agree with the form factor. The moto x felt amazing but to me, being 6 foot 3 with larger hands it felt too small. I felt like I was always going to drop it. I think the coolest part aesthetically speaking was the woven Kevlar back in the white color. They made it look sexy

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4
    08-25-2013 09:38 PM
    Yeah I'm only 5'6" so my hand is probably a tad bit smaller, but I know what you mean. If I was 6'3" I'd probably still be rocking the Droid DNA.

08-25-2013 09:48 PM
    Im not thinking about the X, but I am waiting to see what the next nexus is like. If the specs are close I'll switch purely for the updates.
    08-25-2013 09:48 PM
    Played with the X today. Smaller than I expected, I will keep the One I bought couple days ago. Just wanted to make sure no buyers remorse.
    08-25-2013 10:06 PM
    I really like the Moto X and I will be getting it. The screen is nice, but the one's is better. The Moto X is smooth, smoother then the one in my opinion. The camera on the X was par, I know the one's camera is probably better in the long run. But for me its the form factor, I love the feel of the X, and I've always been a Motorola fan. The X is not a jaw dropping phone and I don't think it was built for that. The One is visually stunning and seems to be made with premium materials. But the X just seems to be a solid phone with quality specs and smooth user interface.

Prior to my HTC One,I had a Motorola Atrix.- the world's first dual core smartphone, and an AT&T Flagship device. Motorola betrayed us. Never again.
    08-25-2013 10:13 PM
    Yea you see my dilemma! Even the Gnex was small haha. I love the way the Moto X felt in my hand but it was so small to me. I almost wanna get one because it'll be out on the 29th and I could just return the HTC One, but at the same time I'm loving the One. I might just stick with it cause the One is freaking amazing.
    08-26-2013 12:29 AM