Htc one software problem

zirkus

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone .
I've got a problem with a HTC ONE (PJ46100) that my mate asked me to fix.
I've tried to fix it but I'm stumped .
When I try to charge it , the little red light keeps flashing so I looked it up & reset it using the ' power button & volume control ' method which worked.
So after it's reset & the red light is constant , I leave it to charge for a hour or so & it switches itself on & shows this screen
IMG_0781.jpg

it says the battery is too low but its been charging for over a hour.
Also when I choose the HBOOT option it goes to another screen of which one of the options is FACTORY RESET which I chose but it then goes back to the HBOOT screen

can anybody help?
thanks

jcorv58

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
You're not resetting it with volume and power, it's just going to your bootloader screen. As far as I know, the red light flashing when it is plugged in is normal when the battery is very low, (this phone has a very slow charging time, btw). Just scroll down to the power down option and then plug it in and charge for a couple hours. It won't reset your phone when battery is that low anyway.

Posted via Android Central App

zirkus

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
he gave me the original usb charger , so im using that.
yep ive tried all the options.
as for how it got like that . . . . . all he told me was that he downloaded something that caused this to happen. probably something perverted , knowing him !

becca_1412

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I have the HTC One Mini and I get that screen when I turn my phone off or try to reboot it. Its a continuous loop. Ive tried charging it for 12 hours using the original HTC cable. But it just keeps showing that same screen. I got lucky twice and got my phone to turn back on. I have no idea what is going on. I can't even do a software update. If you figure or have already figured out the problem let me know so I can try to fix my phone and try to get rid of it ASAP.

I left it on to charge for 12 hours and tried the power and volume up button over and over again.