Help me decide which replacement phone to keep? Sorry OCD IS IN!

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
OK guys, I have a small but minor problem. Call me OCD but that's OK. So I had to get a replacement phone because my original one from only a month blew the top speaker. So I ordered a replacement phone through warranty. When it came it was just held in place with plastic wrap and some on the screen. It had some minor scuffs on the back that just won't come off. When I first started to use it the screen would flicker when the brightness was set real low. Battery saver and auto brightness is off. It stopped doing it after another factory reset and full charge. I did notice that the capacitive buttons light up very bright compared to my old one. Which I like. This replacement phone serial number is HT36. This phone must not have been used to much or at all because it wasn't even updated to the latest at&t update that was released in August for the new lte bands. But I called and got another replacement anyway. This one came all wrapped up nice and neat with the whole phone protected. And the texting and driving protector on the phone. No marks etc. But the Damn power button is so hard to press and the capacitive buttons are so dim. I'm just not sure which phone to keep. My second replacement phone serial number is HTC35. I'm not sure which one to keep. I'm sorry I'm so anal. But it's tough. Any suggestions?

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Did you get your replacement thru HTC manufacturer warranty or insurance?

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Did you get your replacement thru HTC manufacturer warranty or insurance?

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

It's was through the AT&T warranty replacement number. It was not through assurion insurance. That's only for damaged phones etc. The replacement phones are either return phones nobody liked or overstock etc. They are practically brand new. I like that the first replacement was not updated yet. Which means nobody had the phone for a while.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge