I don't know if this is the right place for this, anyway, I subscribed on Sept 5 for the 5GB Monthly Data Plan, that gets renewed automatically each month. I have been using the Internet, WhatsApp, etc. using mobile data when Wi-Fi is not available ever since I subscribed, which means I should have used some data from the first time I started using the Internet but when I checked today I was surprised to see that I have consumed 0MB
    Attached Thumbnails Data Consumption-2013-09-08-14.55.23.jpg  
    09-08-2013 07:08 AM
    What is that? It may be the billing hasn't caught up. It's hard to believe you haven't used ANYthing.

T-Mobile gives me a running account of data used with one of its included apps. Does your carrier have that?

Frankly, I have kept downgrading by data plan because I find I'm on wi-fi so often. It is rare that I use more than half a gig of data, and that is on the high side of my usage. Some months are very little.
    09-08-2013 07:17 AM
    What is that? It may be the billing hasn't caught up. It's hard to believe you haven't used ANYthing.

T-Mobile gives me a running account of data used with one of its included apps. Does your carrier have that?

Frankly, I have kept downgrading by data plan because I find I'm on wi-fi so often. It is rare that I use more than half a gig of data, and that is on the high side of my usage. Some months are very little.
    No, my carrier does not have an app. In order to check my data usage, I have to dial a certain USSD code, I then get an SMS with how much data I have consumed from the 5GB and when my next renewal date is. I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to do with billing not catching up as this isn't my first time subscribing to a monthly data plan, the data usage gets updated as soon as I use the Internet.
    09-08-2013 07:39 AM
    No, my carrier does not have an app. In order to check my data usage, I have to dial a certain USSD code, I then get an SMS with how much data I have consumed from the 5GB and when my next renewal date is. I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to do with billing not catching up as this isn't my first time subscribing to a monthly data plan, the data usage gets updated as soon as I use the Internet.
    Well, all I can say is I find it hard to believe you've used 0. I'm not surprised if you haven't used much. But 0 seems pretty much impossible. If your carrier has no app (you may find they do...), you should give them a call and verify this.
    09-08-2013 07:54 AM
    you should give them a call and verify this.
    I will now.
    09-08-2013 07:57 AM
    What does settings, more, usage state? The phone also keeps track of what is used via the mobile network, WiFi, etc.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
    09-08-2013 09:23 AM
    What does settings, more, usage state? The phone also keeps track of what is used via the mobile network, WiFi, etc.

It says: About 66.45MB used. Measured by your phone. Your carrier's data usage accounting may differ.
    09-08-2013 12:10 PM
    That's all I usually go by. And the online stuff matches pretty accurately when I check.

Gazella likes this.
    09-08-2013 12:14 PM