HELP! ActiveSync Not Working Properly HTC One.

chriskir

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
So I just picked up the HTC One. For some reason I am unable to successfully add my exchange account with domain information. I am running Android 4.1.2.
I've tried a number of different things, but usually get a "connection aborted". Has anyone else come across similar issues?. I have searched and seen people off and on experience similar problems.

Wondering if changing to another version of the OS would help me here to see if the issue alleviates?

utbowhunter

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue. Had ICS (4.0.4), and have upgraded to JellyBean (4.1.1). I am getting a "Connection Aborted". I have tried everything I know how, but I can not get a connection to our exchange server.

miguelazo

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm also going insane by not being able to solve Excahneg ActiveSync error: "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly" on my HTC One, both 4.2 and 4.3.
however only for Calendar items. Contacts works fine. I'm syncing with Office 365 Exhcnage type service and have not been able to for 3 weeks now.
ANY HELP OU THERE? MICROSOFT? HTC???

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I have a personal domain as a Microsoft account (with Outlook.com) and EAS has been working fine for me. I used it on 4.1.2, 4.2.2 and now 4.3.

If yours are a work domain/server, get in touch with IT, perhaps they are having some problems.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae