Where did my text messages go?

CHILLYWILL_95831

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I have been using the option in the stock texting application to send messages to the secure box. However, when I go to the secure box to retrieve my messages, they're gone.. Deleted somehow! Does anyone have any idea where they went or have experienced the same issue? Please help?

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have been using the option in the stock texting application to send messages to the secure box. However, when I go to the secure box to retrieve my messages, they're gone.. Deleted somehow! Does anyone have any idea where they went or have experienced the same issue? Please help?

I know the stock app has a default delete option.. Make sure it's unchecked. That is the only thing I could think of.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

Attachments

• 1378815882729.jpg
    1378815882729.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 25

CHILLYWILL_95831

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I know the stock app has a default delete option.. Make sure it's unchecked. That is the only thing I could think of.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

Funny thing is, I can't access my general tab setting in the messaging app. When I hit general the app crashes.. WTF! I did a hard reset and still no change! Thanks for your help... Looks like I have another whole issue going on!

Geoffrey Rogers1

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I have the HTC One X and when I updated to 4.2.2 I now have the option to move to secure box but they disappeared as soon as I moved them. Also it asks for a password, I never had a password b4 so to me it's just a waste. Would there be a factory password like 9999 then u can change it?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae