So I Bought the Red HTC One.

joshwithachance

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
And I am absolutely IN LOVE with this phone, all over again. As some of you may remember I purchased a One on launch day back in April, and posted the rather popular and controversial thread "This Phone is EVERYTHING". And if I'm being completely honest, after an affair with the Note 2, this phone is still the best overall device of 2013. And MY GOD, the red is absolutely stunning in person. In the brief 18 hours I've had it I've gotten more "wows" than any other phone I've owned. Now I cannot wait for 4.3, that'll take it to the next level.

5ph7r.jpg

blessedred

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
And I am absolutely IN LOVE with this phone, all over again. As some of you may remember I purchased a One on launch day back in April, and posted the rather popular and controversial thread "This Phone is EVERYTHING". And if I'm being completely honest, after an affair with the Note 2, this phone is still the best overall device of 2013. And MY GOD, the red is absolutely stunning in person. In the brief 18 hours I've had it I've gotten more "wows" than any other phone I've owned. Now I cannot wait for 4.3, that'll take it to the next level.

http://i41.tinypic.com/5ph7r.jpg

I'm very jealous..

Posted via HTC One on their cool app

joshwithachance

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
if I can ask, what changed between your thread and now. was the note just too big?

You know, it really came down to the fact that the One has a much better front camera (for my video blogs, Snapchat, Instagram) and audio experience (both through the speakers and with headphones), and the fact that the Note just didn't feel like a premium handset to me with that cheap build quality. Once I saw the red One announced I knew I just had to give this phone another go, and I'm so glad I did.

H0bb3z

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I just got a red one today myself and I'm in total awe. I love it. But I'm curious if it's okay to take that sticker off the back with the meid code? It's pretty ugly

Posted via Android Central App

joshwithachance

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I just got a red one today myself and I'm in total awe. I love it. But I'm curious if it's okay to take that sticker off the back with the meid code? It's pretty ugly

Of course it is! You can also get the MEID number in settings or on the box. I may keep mine on for resale value in the future. It'll give the illusion of being "newer".

akk60

May 5, 2013
Visit site
The MIED is also written on the trim of the sim holder that you push inside the phone

Posted from my HTC one via Android Central App

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Looks great but I prefer the Blue.

This is what I hate, there's no love for Canada, Forget the Red & Blue, I haven't even seen the Black for sale anywhere in the GTA.

Anyways, even if it was available up here it would have to be a straight exchange for the Blue because I don't see myself buying the One again for the third time. I'm sure it will be over $600 on kijiji if it was available which I can't touch.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

The sticker comes off extremely easy. Just place the sticker inside the box incase you ever need it. It's what I did.

antheauxny

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Looks nice!
I wish T-Mobile had color options.
& I wish the alleged gold one would have been released at launch. Sigh.

Bradski9

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Oh my god this looks amazing. I bought silver in june WHEN THEY STILL DIDNT HAVE RED OR BLUE OUT. I would have gotten a color if they were out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund