So I Bought the Red HTC One.

arukaen

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
The red looks awesome!!! Now I don't know if I want the red or the blue one. I just bought the silver one Friday :(

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
The red is Awesome!!!... The other day I was browsing at a Sprint store, and I saw the red.. It looks "way" better in person than in any picture i've seen.

anon(5384869)

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Is the red one a Sprint exclusive?

I was at a Best Buy yesterday (buying a Moto X, sorry boys) and literally every mobile CSR was activating a new HTC One. I was impressed at the sight and how popular this phone is. How is HTC hurting? If they take advantage of this momentum, I can't see their troubles lasting much longer.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk 4

joshwithachance

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Is the red one a Sprint exclusive?

I was at a Best Buy yesterday (buying a Moto X, sorry boys) and literally every mobile CSR was activating a new HTC One. I was impressed at the sight and how popular this phone is. How is HTC hurting? If they take advantage of this momentum, I can't see their troubles lasting much longer.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk 4

It is a Sprint exclusive. And it's so great to hear that people were actually buying Ones! The HTC One is the poster child for the smartphone landscape in my opinion. Anyone in the market for a new phone I usually recommend the One, because even when I was using the Note 2 as my daily driver I knew that it suits most people the best.

- - - Updated - - -

The red is Awesome!!!... The other day I was browsing at a Sprint store, and I saw the red.. It looks "way" better in person than in any picture i've seen.

It really does! I tried to get a photo that showed off the color most realistically, but it really needs to be seen in person.

Belhade

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I love my black One and all, but that red is sex! If I only knew this was coming....then again I probably couldn't have gotten it so cheap due to the BestBuy trade-in.

Beyond Fire

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if this is possible or not, but since both Sprint and Verizon use CDMA is it possible to activate the Red HTC One on Vzw?

MrBungle999

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Have any of you checked out the G2? I had HTC one for a little while and loved it but the lg g2 is so much better except for the sound.

Imo g2 is phone of the year that nobody knows about

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

joshwithachance

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Have any of you checked out the G2? I had HTC one for a little while and loved it but the lg g2 is so much better except for the sound.

Imo g2 is phone of the year that nobody knows about

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

LG makes quality products, but they need to realize that nobody cares outside of the tech bloggers...

lopey986

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I wish the red one was out when I got the black one. :(

Posted via Android Central App

i almost bought the red one, but i just couldnt stand being on sprint anymore since there is no 4g in my area and they seem to be really lagging behind on expanding their coverage. so got the black and swtiched to ATT and i gotta say the black is freaking sleak. i love it. i cant wait to get it in the mail on monday and start using the damn thing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze