Verizon Blue or Silver HTC One $50 at Best Buy (or free if you signed up for the gc)

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
That is a pretty sweet deal, but did anyone else notice that the blue One on Verizon has 4.3 listed as the OS? The blue One on Sprint doesn't, only the Verizon model does.

Posted via Android Central App

FireRunner

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Okay...I just bought the HTC One for full price Friday from the Verizon store. While the blue is a nice change of pace, I wasn't going to purchase a blue one...but for that price...damn that's a great deal. I paid $600 for the HTC One but have it in perfect condition just in case I wanted to return it.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If you wanted to get an off contract phone, just do the etf method, it would be $405 or $355 with gc.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

easyrun99

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Question: I bought the Blue HTC One on Friday @ $199.99 at the local Best Buy...it's now obviously $49.99. Will the store entertain a request to refund the difference?

It seems like the policy accounts for this, but I'm not sure; anyone with experience? "Best Buy will match the price if you find a lower price on an identical available product at a local retail competitor's store, a local Best Buy retail store or BestBuy.com. Simply let us know when you are making your purchase or during the return and exchange period."

easyrun99

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I think I found the answer: from Best Buy's site: "We will also match prices post purchase if we lower our price within 15 days of your purchase."

Sorry for the unnecessary previous post...

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I think I found the answer: from Best Buy's site: "We will also match prices post purchase if we lower our price within 15 days of your purchase."

Sorry for the unnecessary previous post...

Actually, it is good, for those who may have purchased from best buy recently. The 15 days is only good for price adjustments at their stores, not pm to other local stores, which currently must be done at pos.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

joshwithachance

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Somebody needs to post photos of this metallic blue one. I'm considering possibly returning my red One and using my upgrade on the blue one considering the blue is only $99 at Best Buy and I paid $231 (with taxes) for my red on Friday at Sprint.

freakshow999

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy will usually refund the difference if it's within 15 or 30 days depending on the product type.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4