Battle Royale! Galaxy S4 vs HTC One vs iPhone 5c vs all others!

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Imagine... You put your favorite smartphones in a wrestling ring to battle it out.

Who has the advantages and why?

Who gets knocked out of the ring first!

If you base it off battery life, who is going to last the longest?

Who's screen would shatter last!

Post your interesting responses with descriptions below. (Have some fun with it.)

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Well Nemephosis, looks like a great match up that we have here tonight! In the red corner, the oldest of the bunch, but the prettiest, pound for pound the biggest, the powerful, the loud, AHHTCH TEEE CEEE WONEee!!!!! (applause)

In the blue corner, the tallest, the quickest, the peoples choice, SAMmSUNGgg GALLAXEEe SSSss FOUR!!!! (applause)

In the green corner, the raining champ, the lightweight champion of the world, hasn't changed over the years much, The iPHONE FIVE SSSss!!!! (applause)

And in the Orange corner...

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Indisputable evidence!

Honestly the HTC One could just sit on the iPhone and win that way.

What about the Nokia 1020? Wouldn't it be going around flashing everybody?

S4 is made out of cheap plastic. It bet it would go down first despite it's awesome software.

I think it would come down to The HTC One vs iPhone 5s. While the HTC One is in the corner choking out the iPhone, would the iPhone get a little help from it's buddy the 4s? And who would be refereeing this fight?

This just got deep...

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Would that be the same "cheap plastic" that motorcycle helmets are made from? The stuff that protects your head from the concrete.
Or, maybe the really "cheap plastic" that is used in phone cases? The ones that you always see permanently attached to aluminum and glass phones.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using AC Forums mobile app

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
And I'm making blackberry the referee. As suggested by my friend. It doesn't diss on anyone or toot its own horn. It's business like approach would be fair to all other phones.

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
LG G2 would be in the ring mimicking everything that Galaxy S4 did, because LG G2 is pretty much LGs version of the S4. The Sony Z1 would show up late to the party, get dunked in water by the iPhone 5s, shrug it off, go over and give a giant off the top rope elbow drop to The HTC One, and the HTC One with it's slick Sense, would get out of the way just in time, causing the big beautiful screen of the Z1 to crack.

Last edited:

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
S4 made out of motorcycle helmet plastic? That's funny! Try dropping it from 4 feet and see what happens.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
The use of plastic isn't really the issue, it's how the device feels in your hand. I haven't held an S4, but the S3 feels like a lightweight shell of a phone. This was off putting to me when I held it.

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Funny but cars are made of plastic. They are called Formula One racing cars...the same polycarbonate plastic used in motorcycle helmets and Samsung phones.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using AC Forums mobile app

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
HTC one the king of all phones be it g2 nexus 5 note 3 iPhone 5s S4 Moro x ThEY are all good smartphones but what HTC has built is a special unique SUPERPHONE that is miles ahead why have a Bmw Audi or the mercs when you can have and own the ROLLS ROYCE.....

Posted via Android Central App

garyft

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
The plastic used in MC helmets is designed to make the helmet look good. The protection comes from the EPS liner, and the entire concept is irrevelant to phones in any case because a phone doesn't get a concussion if its brain moves around inside its head.

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Ok so we have discussed the plastic theory wrong. What about the screen size theory and it's surface area in correlation to how easy ones screen would break the bigger it is? Fighting match would still come down to the iPhone 5s and HTC One.