I bought the Verizon HTC One last Wednesday and so far I really like it. My only sight concern is the battery. Google Services has been at the top of the list for my power usage since I've had it. It shows that it's a contacts sync as number one, yet I've unchecked that. Also, pretty much every time I get in the car, it shows on my car radio that phone contacts have been transferred as if they've changed slightly since the last time it connected to my Bluetooth. So it's got me wondering what everybody syncs. Also, I thought Google Photos, Google+ Auto Backup and Picasa were the same thing?

App Data - yes
    Calender - yes
    Chrome - yes
    Contacts - yes
    Drive - yes
    Gmail - yes
    Google Photos - yes
    Google Play Books - no
    Google Play Magazines - no
    Google Play Movie and TV
    Google Play Music - no
    Google+ - no
    Google+ Auto Backup - yes
    Internet - no
    Keep - yes
    People Details - no
    Picasa - yes
    Sound Search - no
    Tasks - yes
    09-23-2013 12:56 PM
    Google Photos are your Google+ albums that you manage on your own.
    Google+ Auto Backup is the feature where any picture or video you take on your phone gets automatically backed up to its own folder in Google+ Photos (I keep this off, because it's not important to me).
    Picasa is probably syncing your Google+ photos to your stock Gallery (check your stock Gallery app--when you open it, do you see all of your Google+ albums there as well?).

Internet is probably your stock Browser--turning that sync on should sync your Chrome bookmarks with the stock Browser, which is a nice feature.
    09-23-2013 01:10 PM
    FYI, if you don't like how autosync works, you can use an app like Llama or Tasker with an app called Synker to control exactly when and what is synced.
    09-23-2013 03:36 PM
    Yeah I think I'm about to go down that path. I had to do that on my Galaxy Nexus. Speaking of Tasker, I wish there was some way to toggle gps and location access without getting the warning message.
    09-23-2013 03:58 PM